You will have access to download this kit and future versions of this kit for 12 months from your date of purchase.
We will email you when a new version is uploaded. You may then log in to your account and download the latest version. This allows you to always have the most recent version.
After you checkout, you will be taken to a page with a link to download the kit. it is in a zip file format. You will also receive an email with the receipt as well as the download link.
Please save the zip file to your computer. After the download is complete, double click the zip file to open it. You will see the kit in pdf format, a folder with the sample completed forms, and a folder with the editable, fillable USCIS forms. The USCIS forms do not have any restrictions or security and can be edited and saved using Adobe Reader.
If you forget where you saved it, or if your hard drive crashes, you can always log in to your account at anytime to download your kit.
Table of Contents
- Who Qualifies
- Acceptable Evidence
- How to Apply
- Duration of Stay
- Processing Time
Embassy Application Fees
How to Apply for the B-1 Business Visa - Step by Step
Why the American Consulate Reject Applications
- How to overcome Section 214(b)
- How to overcome Section 221(g)
- What Constitutes a "Permanent Residence" or "Strong Tie"
- Who Can Influence the Consular Officer to Reverse a Decision
How to Complete Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-160
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Personal Information
- Section 3: Address and Phone
- Section 4: Passport
- Section 5: Travel Information
- Section 6: Travel Companions
- Section 7: Previous U.S. Travel
- Section 8: U.S. Point of Contact
- Section 9: Family Information
- Section 10: Work / Education / Training
- Section 11: Security and Background
- Section 12: Uploading your Photo
- Section 13: Review and Submit
- Section 14: E-Signature
- Section 14: Submit and Retain your Confirmation Page
Supporting Documents to accompany your B-1 Visa application
Nonimmigrant Visa Photograph Requirements
- Photo Size
- Photo Appearance
- Digital Photos
Sample Invitation Letter from US Organization
Sample Purpose of Visit Letter from Foreign Employer
Sample Travel Itinerary
Sample Business Itinerary
Sample Letter Stating Intention to Return to your Home Country
The B-1 Visa Interview
- Making the B-1 Visa Appointment
- The Day of the B-1 Visa Interview
- Sample B-1 Business Visa Interview Questions
How to Re-Apply if you have been refused
How to Record Departure from the United States, After the Fact
How to extend your B-1 Visa
How to Complete USCIS Form I-539 - Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
How to change status once you are in the U.S
- How to attend school once you are in the U.S.
- How to apply for a work permit once you are in the U.S.
Blank Fillable Forms
- Blank (Fillable) USCIS Form I-539 - Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
Sample Completed Forms
- Sample Completed USCIS Form I-539 - Application to Extend/Change nonimmigrant status